Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 77 Alecrim Natal, Brazil

Last Week

So, it´s official. This week, I´ll be ending my time here in Natal and returning home to Laramie. 

I want to express briefly how grateful I am to have served a mission. It´s hard to believe that it´s already over, but I know that my memories and experiences will stay with me forever. I´m so grateful to have spent this time getting closer to my Heavenly Father and my Savior, and testifying of them every day. I thought that I was going on a mission to do something in return for my Heavenly Father, but He blessed me more than I even imagined. I´m so grateful for my Savior´s sacrifice and for the greater appreciation I now have for His Atonement. I know that He lives, that He loves us, and that His restored church is on the earth today. 

I love you all! Thanks for keeping up with me and my weekly emails, and thanks for the support!

Pictures: Missão Brasil Natal -- the best mission in the world <3
Fernanda, who we baptized, went out with us for the day! Love her!
Me with Cleide and Rakelly (who Sister V. Lopes and I baptized)
Me and Valtemir 
Me and João Paulo









No comments:

Post a Comment