Thursday, August 11, 2016

Week 76 Alecrim Natal, Brazil

Exchanges

This week, we did an exchange with two of the sisters from the Pirangi ward, Sister Braz and Sister Ramos. I went to stay in Sister Braz´s area with her, and Sister Ramos went to stay with Sister Gallo in our area. I stayed there from Wednesday until Saturday morning. Sister Barbosa and Sister Hansen live in the same house as Sister Braz and Sister Ramos, so it was fun to spend some time with them as well. 

I also had my last zone meeting this week! It´s pretty hard to believe that it´s all coming to an end. 

Sorry for being such a slacker with these emails, but it´ll be so much easier to tell stories in person :)

Love,
Amy Weatherford 


Pictures from Fernanda´s baptism last week

Me and Yusha :)

My mission is the most gorgeous of all!

Me and Sister V. Lopes

The biggest cashew tree in the world

Me and Rita and Julia <3

Me and Paraguassu, Yusha, and their kids

I died (we use that term for who is finishing their mission)











No comments:

Post a Comment