Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 74 Alecrim Natal, Brazil

Alecrim

Hello all, forgive my lack of creativity with subjects. And also this short email. I´ll try to sum up what happened this week. João Paulo, a 20-year-old young man we were teaching, got baptized on Wednesday, and Camila, a 15-year-old girl got baptized on Saturday night, and they both got confirmed on Sunday. Unfortunately, I don´t have pictures of either of them, because Elder C. Silva took the pictures on his camera. 

Valtemir is doing wonderfully and even went to church on Sunday in a white shirt and tie -- cutest thing ever!

I gave a talk on Sunday, my last talk here in Brazil! I really can´t remember much else about the week, but things here are well and I can´t believe how fast the time is passing. 

I can´t wait to see you all in less than a month!

Love,
Amy

Us with Valtemir

Us eating açaí with our stake president




No comments:

Post a Comment