Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 69 Alecrim Natal, Brazil

Zone Conference

So, this week was our last zone conference with President Soares. It´s weird to think he´ll be going home in less than 2 weeks. I felt the Spirit very strongly, testifying of the reality of Jesus Christ. 

This week, we did an exchange with the sisters who are serving in Canguaretama, a small "interior" city that´s close to Natal. I stayed in my area with Sister Zavaleta, who is from Peru and has 5 months on the mission. It was a good week, and we baptized Rakelly, the granddaughter of two recent converts. She´s been attending church for several months with her grandparents, and finally decided she wanted to be baptized. Her baptism was very special. 

I don´t have time to write more than that, since our stake president and his wife are going to take us out to see some historic parts of Natal. Sorry! I´ll send pictures next week!

Love,
Sister Weatherford


No comments:

Post a Comment