Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 66 Alecrim Natal, Brazil

On Tuesday we got the unexpected news: I was getting transferred to Alecrim, which is the neighborhood in Natal where the mission office is. Which also means that I´m now a sister training leader. And guess who took my place in Mossoró 2? Sister Nunes, my daughter! And Sister Stadler is also pretty much my daughter, and now they´re going to be companions <3 My new companion is Sister V. Lopes. She´s 21 and is from Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil. She´s amazing and I´m excited to work with her.

But unfortunately, this was a rough week. First of all, our house here in Alecrim is where all of the sisters who are going home stay, so on Wednesday and Thursday, we had to help the outgoing group of sisters get everything in order to go home. Then, my companion got sick with fever and a sore throat, and then I got sick. On Saturday and Sunday, my throat was hurting like crazy and my whole body ached. And last night, I had a fever of 102 degrees. I´m still not so great right now, but I´m hoping to get better soon so we can have a good productive week. 

Sorry for this short, unexciting email, but I love you all and hope you had a great week!

Love,
Sister Weatherford

Pictures: Me and my two filhas at the bus stop before I left
Our district on transfer day



No comments:

Post a Comment