Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 41 Santarém Natal, Brazil

Dear family and friends,
This week, I celebrated my 9-month mission anniversary! I can´t believe I´m already halfway done! The time is seriously going by so fast, it almost scares me. I´m more grateful than I can express that I´m serving a mission, that I´m having this incredible experience. Through all of the hardships as well as the blessings and miracles, I have learned and grown a lot and strengthened my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior, which has been and will continue to be an amazing blessing in my life. <3 Missão Brasil Natal! <3

This week was good, but unfortunately my time is short today so I´m going to keep this email brief. We had stake conference on Sunday and our investigator, Jéssica, came and brought her boyfriend and nephew. She´s already a missionary and hasn´t even got baptized yet. :) And tomorrow is our mission´s Christmas conference, where all of the missionaries are going to meet together. It´s going to be awesome and I´m super stoked.
Also, the picture I´m attaching comes from a mission tradition of sisters taking fake "pregnancy pictures" when they complete 9 months on the mission. So here´s a picture of me, pregnant, and Sister Nunes :)

All of my love,
Sister Weatherford


No comments:

Post a Comment