Sunday, April 12, 2015

Week 6 Provo MTC


This is the last time I'll be sending out a weekly update from the MTC, because I am off to Brazil in 2 days! 

It was a really great last week here in Provo. Our district got to be traffic hosts for the flow of incoming missionaries on Wednesday, and then Sister Thomson and I had a really cool opportunity to be actors in a role play in front of over 50 of the new missionaries. It was nervewracking at first, but it ended up being really fun. 

The rest of my district also got their reassignments this week, since I'm the only one who received my visa in time to go to Brazil right away. Sister Thomson and two of the elders are going to Las Vegas, two sisters are going to Washington Federal Way, two sisters are going to Albuquerque, New Mexico, and the other elder is going to Atlanta, Georgia. I was a little bit sad not to be part of the reassignment-opening, but I am so grateful to have my visa. 

Right now, I can't even think of anything else that happened this week. I know it was a great week and that I had a lot of fun with my district and with my teachers, but the specifics are escaping me. I'm just in shock that my MTC time is already over and that soon I'm going to be in another country, so forgive this boring email. I promise I had a wonderful week, and I hope you all did too! 

Tchau! Next time I email will be from Brazil! :)

Love,
Sister Amy Weatherford





1 comment: